This lovely choker is made using the cubic right angle weave technique and with 4mm beads. The choker is quite substantial, but surprisingly light, and adds a touch of class to any outfit.
To make this choker yourself you will need:
- approximately 256 x 4mm glass pearls
- approximately 252 x 4mm Czech fire polish beads
- 2 x 6/0 seed beads (optional, to attach clasp)
- 2 x jump rings
- clasp of your choice
- approximately 2.5 yards of 6lb Fireline or beading thread of your choice
- size 10 or 12 beading needle
No specific design is required for this, just technique. The only design choice is what colour beads to use as you can use pretty much any 4mm bead. I wouldn’t recommend bicones for the main structure though, but by all means use them for embellishment. I have written a basic blog article on CRAW, which also has a link to a tutorial by Jill Wiseman.
Custom orders can be made for any 4mm beads in stock, contact us with your requirements
|Dimensions||46.5 × 1 × 1 mm|